Warm Greeting from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu,
We are pleased to share an announcement of the TUMS ASAIHL Award for top researchers in medical fields from Tehran University of Medical Science (TUMS) which is worth about $5000.
The award shall be given to research work which has led to significant advances in the fields of health care and scientific research with demonstrated translational benefits applied to improved patient care, specifically but not limited to the most outstanding recent contribution related to the cause, prevention or treatment of cancer, chronic diseases, cardiovascular diseases and musculoskeletal disorders.
The evaluation would be on a scale of 100 points.
- The research done cooperatively by the ASAIHL member universities’ researchers (10 points).
- Research projects which have received funding from international organizations (20 points).
- Researcher/researchers’ H-index based on Scopus data. (10 points).
- Number of papers derived from the research. (10 points).
- Number of citations of papers derived from the research. (10 points).
- The university professors’ academic degree (10 points).
- Researchers who have published their work in one of the TUMS Journals (10 points).
- Researcher who have had any educational or research cooperation with TUMS such as conducting joint research projects, presenting papers in the conference held by TUMS etc. (10 points).
- Researcher or professors who have accepted a TUMS student through short courses at their home universities (10 points).
Please send the completed the TUMS Award Application Form through this link:
TUMS ASAIHL Award Application Form
Targan Management Systems – http:/targan.ir
TUMS is the oldest and most well-known medical center in Iran.
For additional information, please contact Prof. Dr. Azadeh Shadmehr, Vice Dean for International affairs of School of Rehabilitation, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:(9821)77528468.