Warm Greeting from Universiti Malaysia Terengganu,
Our office are pleased to share with your esteemed department about the invitation to the 8th International Conference on Postgraduate Education 2018, which will be held on 12th – 13th November 2018 at INOS/AKUATROP Research Complex, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia with theme : Postgraduate Education and Research towards IR4.0
The biannual ICPE series is organised by Malaysia Dean of Graduate Studies Council (Majlis Dekan Pengajian Siswazah – MDPS), Malaysia Public University on a rotation basis with the financial support from Ministry of Higher Education. This year, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin was given opportunity and entrusted to co-organise ICPE-8.
The conference provides the best avenue for in-depth discussions and deliberations in an effort to enhance the quality of postgraduate education in Malaysia through the following objectives:
- To inculcate a research culture amongst local and foreign postgraduates in communicating research findings, sharing experiences, and giving constructive and expert feedbacks for the advancement of scientific research,
- To create local and international networking opportunities for local and foreign postgraduates through research presentations and discussions,
- To provide a platform for Higher Education management and administrators to deliberate on matters pertinent to the success and progress of graduate studies,
- To provide opportunities for promotional activities on postgraduate programmes offered by local and foreign higher education institutions.
The topics to be covered include but not limited to:
1. Engineering and Technology
• Renewable Energy,
• Chemical Technology,
• Environmental Technology and Management,
• Maritime Technology,
• Computer Science,
• Mathematical Sciences, and
• Any subfield related to Engineering and Technology
- Applied Sciences
- Life Sciences,
• Physical Sciences,
• Marine Science and Oceanography,
• Agriculture and Forestry,
• Fisheries and Aquaculture,
• Material Science, and
• Any subfield related to Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
• Social Sciences,
• Business and Administration,
• Social Work and Counselling,
• Maritime Studies,
• Education, and
• Any subfield related to Social Sciences
200 papers are expected to be received and the papers will be published in conference proceeding. High quality paper will be selected to be published in Scopus Indexed Journal (Journal of Sustainability Science and Management). This is going to bring a high impact to the conference and hence a large volume of participants is more likely.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION
Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through the online submission system.
Click on the “Registration” menu to create ConfBay Account and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system.
Click on “Online Submission” menu to submit your full paper. Submission Template / Format – Strictly follow the template which can be downloaded from the conference website.
For more information, please visit the official website for this program provided below: